100 Thousand Welcomes!
Ever try to fit all the pieces of life together? I don’t just mean things like work, money, and housing, although they are the foundation of our base survival.
I mean things like creativity, spirituality, the mind/body connection, ego, enlightenment, evolution of consciousness, emotions, blocks, mind management…
Hi, I’m Sheila McCann. I created the Rainbow Framework in 2002. The Rainbow Framework is a universal color coded view of life.
If you’ve ever asked yourself:
• How can I tap my potential and expand my self expression.
• How can I balance the physical and spiritual aspects of me.
• What is my purpose?
• What part of my life am I disconnected from?
• Why am I limiting myself?
• What does the ego have to do with everything?
• How can I tap into my creative genius?
• How can meditation improve my health and life?
• What is conscious awareness and how can it help me grow?
Or if you ever just wanted to look at life without any social conditioning then you’re in the right place.
The Rainbow Framework is a universal color coded view of life. A simple picture of life that organizes some complex concepts.
To start your Rainbow Framework experience just pop your name and email in the box on the top right and get your free Rainbow Framework starter guide and visual.
A note about me:
I have an undergraduate degree in nutrition and a graduate degree in Education. I love creativity, psychology, self development philosophy and mind management. I live with my husband, two children and a whole bunch of tropical fish. My family would like me to spend more time shopping and less time thinking : )